2018 Commonwealth Government Scholarships At University of Newcastle
Apply For 2018 Commonwealth Government Scholarships 2018, Are you searching for an international scholarship? If the answer is yes, here’s an opening for you. The University of Newcastle welcomes applications from students who want to undertake their Postgraduate degree program at the institution.
Commonwealth Government Scholarships 2018
The aim of the Commonwealth Government Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Value of Scholarships.
- An annual living allowance $27,082 per annum (2018 rate – indexed annually)
- A relocation allowance (up to $1,500)
- A full tuition fee scholarship
- A laptop for your research studies
- Overseas student health cover (OSHC) (Single cover for international candidates)
- Applicants must have A master degree with strong research component
- Applicants must Satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- Applicants must Be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
How to Apply.
The mode of applying is online. Application for admission must include:
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- A research proposal
- Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
- If required, certified evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
- Please ensure you attach the following documents to support their scholarship application: Copies of research publications, exhibitions or conference papers, Curriculum Vitae, Details of previous research experience e.g. research work experience / study and Any additional documents that may add to their scholarship application e.g. evidence of the award of a University Medal.
For more information, visit the Official webpage
Application Deadline: September 1st 2018
That’s all on Commonwealth Government Scholarships 2018, comment below if you have questions and get your answers.