FUBK Post UTME Form 2018
FUBK Post UTME Form 2018
IMPORTANT! Currently, FUBK Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for FUBK Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUBK in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Direct entry candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME.
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s portal @ http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,300.00 Naira only (inclusive of bank charges) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank in Nigeria, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University’s portal.
Please follow the registration procedures as below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB/D.E Number as username, and surname as password.
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option.
- Upon successful Login, You Must Change your password
- Provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- You can make payment directly using a Master Card or Print the Generated Invoice Containing Your RRR and Screening Personalized Payment ID (PPID)
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Login back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your username and password
- If login is Successful, click on ‘Confirm Payment’ Button and wait for few seconds.
- Your payment status will change automatically from ‘Pending’ to ‘Paid’.
- Upload Passport photograph of not more than 50kb and Continue with your registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should fill-in their current e-mail addresses and phone numbers in the application form for easy contact. They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip (for DE candidates)
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs