University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019… The scholarship will directly benefit academically talented but disadvantaged youth from five East African countries – Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea (refugees in camps located in Ethiopia), Djibouti and South Sudan.
University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019
The Graduate Scholars Program is designed to help Scholars to acquire transformational and leadership skills and demonstrate high professional and scholarly competencies to effectively influence global, regional, national and local socioeconomic development trends.
The Program is technically and financially supported by Mastercard Foundation and will avail excellent academic and nonacademic support to Scholars during their stay at University of Gondar.
The eligible programs are:
How to Apply.
Please complete and sign the under graduate online application formand send it along with required documents to the Project Office. Please note that applications submitted to other organizations or after the deadline will not be accepted.
The following documents are required to be submitted with your application:
- A medical paper signed by the Health/Hospital Board attesting to your disability type and degree, if you have been assessed by a health professional
- A copy of your Kebele ID or Passport
- A copy of your Grade 11 and 12 student transcripts
- A copy of your EHEECE registration form
- Three reference letters: teacher, director and community service supervisor
Click Here to Download Graduate Referee Forms
For More Information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Ongoing