2017 Shell Nigeria Youths SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State: Eleme, Tai, and Gokana.
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- Must be resident in Rivers State
- Must have an innovative business idea
- Must desire to own and manage a business
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back through registered emails or sms.
How to apply:
Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at: www.livewire-nigeria.org
Thursday June 8th, 2017 to Wednesday 21th, June 201.
Thank you for reading 2017 Shell Nigeria Youths SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.