ACALISE 2017 Doctorate and Masters Scholarships for Students in sub-Saharan Africa
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligible Course: PhD in Agroecology and Food Systems, MSc in Agroecology, MSc in Monitoring and Evaluation and MSc in Development Economics
Type: PhD and MSc
Country to Study: Uganda
Scholarship Provider: Uganda Martyrs University Central Scholarship Committee, African Center of Excellence in Agroecology and Livelihood System (ACALISE)
Uganda Martyrs University Central Scholarship Committee in conjunction with African Center of Excellence in Agroecology and Livelihood System (ACALISE) offers scholarships to candidates for ACALISE National / International Scholarships for the PhD in Agroecology and Food Systems and MSc in Agroecology, MSc in Monitoring and Evaluation and MSc in Development Economics.
- Be a citizen of a country in sub-Saharan Africa
- Be admitted to study in any of the ACALISE 2017 Doctorate Programmes listed above at Uganda Martyrs University or our partner institutions
- Meet the admission conditions of Uganda Martyrs University
Number of Awardees
Numbers of candidates to be awarded has not been specified by the fellowship provider.
The scholarship will be a contribution towards tuition fees as per the University fees structure. International students will in addition receive a contribution towards living costs and accommodation.
The Fellowship covers for a maximum of three and two years respectively.
How to Apply
1. Fully filled and signed Uganda Martyrs University Scholarship form
2. Signed curriculum vitae.
3. Certifieduniversity degree certificates and transcripts.
4. Proof of admission to the ACALISE Programmes. (See in Link below)
5. Letter of motivation
6. 2 Referees at least one from Academia
A complete application form together with all the application documents listed above should be sent to Central Scholarship Committee C/O Deputy Vice Chancellor (FA) or email: email@example.com before Monday, May15, 2017 by close of business.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information.
Click here to visit Scholarship webpage
The application deadline is 15th May 2017