ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) part-time NCE programme during the 2017/2018 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Admission List.
Follow the link below to access your admission status on Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo portal:
You can use control F to search for your name or registration number
Note: Newly admitted Students for the Part-Time Degree and NCE Sandwich should follow the procedure below:
- Login to parttime.aceondo.netwith your Registration Number provided on the Notice Board for Admitted Students;
- Create your BIODATA/Profile on parttime.aceondo.net, provide the printout for screening;
- Provide the following documents:
- a) NCE Result (for Degree Students)
- b) O’Level Result
- c) Evidence of Change of Name (for married women)
- d) Receipt for Part-Time Student Union.
- Contact Directorate of Part-Time studies for your Password before login to parttime.aceondo.net
Screening starts from 10am – 2pm daily (Monday – Friday)