ACEONDO PDE Admission Form This is to inform you that the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, ACEONDO First Batch Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
ACEONDO PDE Admission Form for 2017/2018 session is out www.aceondo.net
Interested applicants are hereby requested to follow the below steps carefully in order to be successfully registered;
- Go to ACEONDO PGE official website. Click this link http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose “Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank Payment
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2016/2017 Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application Fee and pay the sum of N10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
- Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo, along with the following documents:
- Academic Credentials (Results)
- Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Directorate)
- Letter of Introduction from Referees
- Payment Receipt from the registration Portal.
- Dr Bolu John Folayan – programme coordinator – 08023089548
- Dr. T. A. Ekundayo – Director, Postgraduate Studies – 08067198329
- Akinola, E. Taiwo – School Officer, Postgraduate Studies – 08038603430
Thank you for reading ACEONDO PDE Admission Form for 2017/2018 session is out please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.