AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship (Study in Nigeria & Overseas) 2018/2019
This post is for all those who wants to apply for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship.
Agip (Azienda Generale Italiana Petroli—General Italian Oil Company) is an Italian former automotive gasoline, diesel, LPG, lubricants, fuel oil, and bitumen retailer established in 1926.
Nigerian AGIP Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The award is in two categories:
Eligibility Criteria For AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
These are things applicants are supposed to have for them to qualify:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
2. Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed in the Programme Webpage.
3. Not above 28 years of age by 31 December 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme .
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study. The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
How to Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. Current Curriculum Vitae
i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, clickhttp://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Application Steps For AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Please Note: Deadline For the AGIP postgraduaate scholarship scheme ends 8th June, 2018.
for other scholarship schemes.