Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate | How to Apply Online.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment…See more details below;
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES)
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2018.