Al-hikmah University Student Notice On Rain Semester Exams 2016/17
- Duly stamped Examination Card (Docket) for Rain Semester
- Students Identity Card ( I.D Card )
- Do your revision outside the Examination room so that you don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on yourself or on your table.
- Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on your school fees receipt or any part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
- Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags, handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
- Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if and when necessary.
- Avoid any kind of communication between you and any other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
- Do not write anything on your question papers.
- All your workings should be done inside your answer booklet.
- Do not pass or attempt to pass any information to another student while the examination is in progress.
- Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or engage in any similar activity.
- Do not disturb or distract any other student(s) during examination.
Thank you for reading Al-hikmah University Student Notice On Rain Semester Exams 2016/17 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.