Deloitte is recruiting young professionals to fill in available vacant positions in its firm. Details can be seen below.
Audit, finance and accounting solutions are in our DNA – it’s what we do; it’s what we’ve always done. We offer our clients best in class service and guidance, from auditing to financial controls.
Whether we’re working on large-scale transformations or analysing financial data, our people are best placed to give business-changing advice and a full range of services.
Core Audit serves global clients across Financial Services, Private Sector and Public sector. We strive to continuously raise the bar on audit quality and value; by delivering informed challenge, intelligent insight and building greater trust, helping to grow investor confidence.
Typical Activities and Business Areas
- Build relationships with clients, and offer advice on a range of strategic and financial issues
- Be exposed to a range of clients throughout the year
- Get the opportunity to take responsibility very early in your career
- Work in teams on clients’ premises
- Gain experience working with senior members of your clients’ teams and will have the opportunity to add real value to their business
- Study towards a professional qualification
|KCSE||GCSEs||Expected degree result|
|Overall, grade B Mathematics, grade B|
English Language, grade B
|Overall, grade AMathematics, grade A|
English Language, grade A
|Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or its equivalent|
- Bachelor’s degree from a local or international university in any discipline
- Graduated in current recruitment year (2017) or graduated in the preceding year (2016).
- Qualification or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
YOUR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- a few personal details
- your academic qualifications (to make sure you meet our initial criteria)
- So you’ll need all this to hand before you begin, including your grades and awarding bodies
From clicking ‘submit form’ to getting that job offer we try to make it as easy and as quick as possible to start your career with us.