How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment
The way To Apply For National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Relocation, And Redeployment. Underneath Are 2 primary approaches to applying For NYSC Relocation and Redeployment.
Relocation and redeployment of corp members is a thing that is open to any corp member that is willing to take it. NYSC has made it in such a way that if any prospective corp member has genuine reasons why he/she should not serve in the state they have been posted to, such corper has the right to request for a change of state. And that’s exactly what is called “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation”. But mind you, such reasons must be genuine and reasonable.
ACCEPTABLE GROUNDS FOR REDEPLOYMENT BY THE NYSC BOARD.
Below are the reasons that the NYSC will consider your request to redeploy to another state:
1. Marital grounds: This normally applies to only female corps members who want to move to the state where their husbands live at. A corps member who finds herself in such situation should apply in writing after the swearing-in Ceremony stating why he/she wants to be relocated. The application letter should be addressed to the Director-General through the State Coordinator. Since you are applying on marital ground, you are to attach the following:
*. A valid marriage certificate
*. A document showing change of name in any of the National Newspapers and Affidavit
*. A letter from your husband’s workplace which will serve as an evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
2. Health/Medical grounds: This reason are for those who have extreme or reoccurring illnesses which requires that they be monitored closely. You will need a medical report from your institution’s medical centre or from a recognized hospital. Please note that these claims on health grounds are subject to further confirmation to establish its authenticity.
3. Security grounds: While there are best states to serve as a youth corper in Nigeria, there are some states affected by the Boko Haram insurgents and they are: Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region. It is no news that parents and guardians won’t even allow their children go for the orientation exercise at the camp talk more of serving in such state.
There are only two ways through which you can apply for Relocation and get approved afterwards.
1. Applying on Camp: One of the major ways, and of course, the initial way of applying for Nysc Relocation and Redeployment is applying for it on camp.
2. Applying Online After Camp: Before, it’s very difficult or rather impossible to get a Relocation approval after camping is over. But now, it has being made possible and easier to apply for relocating by simply allowing corp members to apply online even after camp is over. Some believes it’s not possible to get approval for relocation until 3 months after camp. But i will tell you, that’s also not true. You can apparently get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application. So, how do we go about the online application for Nysc Relocation;
1. Visit the Relocation portal: that is the Nysc official website
2. Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
HOW TO PRINT NYSC RELOCATION AND REDEPLOYMENT LETTER
Thank you for reading How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.