University of Jos, UNIJOS direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Latest Update: The final deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials has been extended to Tuesday, 24th October 2017. Eligible candidates yet to submit their screening details are advised to take advantage of the extension and submit accordingly through the University’s web portal as there will no longer be any extension after this date.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening – General Instructions
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, A’ Level/Higher details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.