Axios Foundation Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancy for Graduates 2017 Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
Axios Foundation Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancy for Graduates 2017 recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director Finance and Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all accounting and finance matters with the headquarters, provide effective management of human resources and guidance on administrative and financial matters
- Provide advice and counsel to program and senior management staff on all financial issues in the AF Nigeria operations
- Prepare and monitors programs budgets, prepare projections of expected spending by program
- Ensure financial and administrative compliance with all requirements of the sponsors/donors and ensure submission of periodic reports.
- Oversees procurement of project goods and services per Axios’ procurement guidelines as well as ensure compliance with donors’ regulations, procedures and local laws.
- Administer all insurance plans and policies in coordination with the appropriate management personnel in the country office
- Assist in financial capacity building of technical and program staff
- Refine, document and communicate Axios policies and procedures tailoring them to the Nigeria office operations,
- Manage all statutory and contractual finance and administrative compliance requirements including program agreements, tax returns, VAT reporting, and annual financial and regulatory audits
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Master’s in Business Administration or Finance. Accounting certifications would be an asset
- Familiar with multicurrency transactions management
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Dynamics Great Plains would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum of 10 years in accounting and finance with minimum of 5years in an NGO
- Proven experience in grants and contract management, procurement procedures would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letters and CV’s to: email@example.com you visit there website : www.axios-group.com/axiosfoundation
Application Deadline 17th May, 2017.
Thank you for reading Axios Foundation Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancy for Graduates 2017 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.