Best Courses to Study in Nigerian Universities Before making this decision, you need to understand that all courses are very important; cause they all have specific roles they play in various human fields. Be that as it may, some courses are more important than others.
Best Courses to Study in Nigerian Universities
Best Courses to Study in Nigerian Universities
Importantly, factors you must consider when choosing a university to study are the reputation of the university, graduate employment rate, the general ranking of the institution and the quality of facilities present in the university.
The worst mistake you can ever do yourself is to study a course that is not line with your vision. This as turn a regret of many due to the fact that they didn’t have the adequate information to enable them choose the right courses of study. Be wise in this… Best Courses to Study in Nigerian Universities
There is better chance of getting job fast or becoming self established on any of these marketable courses. In this write-up, you are going to learn about the 15 best courses you can study in Nigerian universities.
They are arranged in their order of importance.
Best Courses to Study in any Nigerian Universities.
15. Entrepreneurship: This is a newly introduced course in many Universities. With the economy situation of the country, developing entrepreneurial skills is the way. It is a very promising and hot cake course.
14. Mass Communication: Mass communication gives you the golden opportunity to meet new persons daily and as well penetrate both public and private sectors. They can work in TV stations, Newspaper publishing firms and so on.
13. Marketing: The demand for marketers is on the increase. Every company wants to make profit and as well establish their brand. This factor makes marketing as a course a hot cake.
12. Biochemistry: Biochemistry as a course is becoming more popular in Nigeria. You won’t have any regret studying it. It is hot cake right now.
11. Economics: Economics and accounting work hand in hand. It is a course you should think of studying. It pays…
10. Geology: Geologists study earth processes such as flood and earthquake. Since oil is the major source of revenue in Nigeria, Geologists are in good position to penetrate the sector.
9. Mathematics: This dy/dx has been the nightmare of many students right from primary school. Because many persons are afraid to major in mathematics, the demand for mathematicians has increased astronomically. Many firms are actively recruiting mathematicians. The course is currently a hot cake.
8. Architecture: Architecture is a very great course to study. One thing about architecture is that it makes you self employed. Architecture is a top course.
7. Nursing: Nursing as a course is seriously getting more exposure in Nigeria. Gone are the days when it was classed as female occupation. These days, more guys are going into nursing. Trust me, it is a hot cake course.
6. Law: The fact that lawyers are less patronized these days due to the level of corrupting in the country is not a strong signal that the course is not lucrative or profitable. You don’t need to limit yourself to court room. There are many other things to do as a lawyer. You can become an attorney for a big company or even a family lawyer and start earning big.
5. Accounting: As the name implies, accounting is the language of serious business. It is a very marketable and hot cake course in Nigeria.
4. Estate Management: You help people to manage their property and you get rewarded. This is what estate management is about. There are so many opportunities for estate management professionals both home and abroad. This course is indeed a hot cake.
3. Pharmacy: Meet the big guy.This course is very interesting especially when you study it in Uniben; you become Doctor of pharmacy immediately you graduate. Generally, Pharmacy is a lucrative, marketable and hot cake course. As a pharmacy graduate, self employment will not be a major problem to you.
2. Engineering: Meet the guys that intimate law and management science students with their lab coats and drawing boards. They do not joke with ELA, EMA and MEE. They are called Engineering students.
There is no year you will not find Engineering in the list of hot and most sought after courses. Engineering as a whole is a very nice course to study. Engineering courses sell in all major industries around the world.
1. Medicine: Many persons believe that medicine is overrated in Nigeria. The truth of the matter remains that medicine is a hot cake course. It is high paying and marketable both at home abroad.