Bloomberg Recruitment for Graduates 2017 Apply now
Bloomberg News, is one of the international’s largest and maximum influential news companies, with about 2, 700 journalists running in greater than 140 bureaus in 73 nations. Bloomberg News makes a specialty of commercial enterprise, economic and economic news. Its tales are followed by using government and industry leaders,
such as vital banks, commercial banks, brokerage homes and authorities agencies, as they make critical economic and investment choices.
Bloomberg is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate News Intern
Requisition No.: 58405
Duration: 3 Months
What’s in it For You?
- As a Bloomberg News intern, you will gain hands-on experience reporting and writing for the news service. Working with Bloomberg journalists around the world, you will contribute to coverage of financial markets, companies, economies and government and produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure.
- A typical day involves interviewing government officials, investors, executives and others in the financial industry, attending press conferences, following the markets and developing stories with a focus on market-moving news.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to work within a team under deadline pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An interest in financial markets, companies and economies
- Prior experience in reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Thank you for reading Bloomberg Recruitment for Graduates 2017 Apply now please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.