BUK Screening and Registration for New Students – 2017/2018
BUK Screening and Registration for New Students – 2017/2018 | Bayero University Kano, BUK screening and registration details for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates…See more details below;
This information goes to members of the University community that the screening for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students (both DE and UTME) takes place from 2nd January 2018
Online Registration for Fresh Levels 100 & 200 commences on Monday, 15th January, 2018 and ends on Saturday, 27th January, 2018.
BUK Freshmen Screening and Registration Procedures.
Candidates are to visit Bayero University portal (www.buk.edu.ng) for printing of admission letter using their JAMB registration number and bring it to the screening venue.
Payment of acceptance fee of (N5,000.00) at any Bank within the two (2) Campuses should be made after printing the admission letter. Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee should be presented at the screening point. In addition, candidates should undertake a medical examination at any recognized hospital and come along with the medical report for the screening exercise.
Screening at various faculties:
Materials required for the screening include;
- Admission letter
- Acknowledgment Slip for Direct Entry (DE) and JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates.
- A ‘level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates
- O’ level statement of result(s) for UTME candidates (copies of original statement of result from issuing bodies are preferred.
- Medical Examination report
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
- Candidates without original SSCE Certificates for WAEC and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their statement of results.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs