email@example.com Graceco Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2017 Apply Now
firstname.lastname@example.org Graceco Nigeria Limited Recruitment is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Core Responsibilities email@example.com Graceco Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world .
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience firstname.lastname@example.org Graceco Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Applicant should have degree/HND in any social science course.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be Management Trainee.
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2017.