Candidates for the 2017 Mock Exam can now check their Centres Online Free of Charge.
Due to much complaints from students not been able to see their MOCK Exam center notification via their profile and Email, the Joint Admission Matriculation Board has created a separate portal for students to log in and check their mock exam centers free of charge, quick fast and easy.
I will be giving the steps to check the mock exam center below:
How To Check JAMB 2017 UTME Mock Exam Center Online Free Of Charge
- Candidates are to logon to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre
- Input your JAMB Reg number contained in your registration slip in the box provided
- Click on the Check Center Button, and wait for the page to display where you have been posted.
- The Page displayed will contain your Registered Name, Email Address, Reg Number, Exam Number, Exam Town, Exam Center and Exam Date/Time.
See Sample Image of the Mock Exam Center Allocation
Yet to see yours be patient and keep checking back, Seems that the Mock Test might not hold only on Saturday 8th April, 2017 Only [My Opinion Though]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2017 JAMB MOCK TEST
1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.