CITIBANK 2018 Is an opportunity for Undergraduates in Nigeria to work with the best global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
This came up also last year from (3rd – 28th of July) and now it is here again. Below will give you what CITIBANK 2018 is about? What they need? and how you can apply.
What Is CITIBANK 2018 Internship About?
- If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
- Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2018 summer internship programme in Nigeria.
- Citi’s summer internship programme lats for four weeks which is from(2nd – 27th July 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company.
- Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future.
Qualifications For CITIBANK 2018 Internship.
All candidates must:
- •Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%
- •Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year
- •Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
After following this 3 steps, short listed candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics)
Submit a CV, cover letter, copy of ID and up-to-date transcript of academic results.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
PLEASE NOTE : Deadline is on the 29th of May 2018
On how to apply visit: