Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship 2017 The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship 2017
With the 29th class in 2017, the Foundation has provided over 5,850 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $63 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports more than 1,400 exceptional college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.55 million awarded through 3 nationally recognised programs.
Area/Level Of Study:
Undergraduate Studies in Any Course offered by the University
Place of Study:
Each selected candidate will receive about $20, 000
US Citizens and or Permanent residents can apply for this scholarship
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Read: NLNG Scholarship Award for 1st year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities is out
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply
There are steps to follow while applying for this scholarship. Click Here to read full details
31 October 2017
Thank you for reading Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship 2017 Apply Now please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.