- Anesthetic Technician (2 years)
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Emergency Medical Technician (Diploma) 3 years
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3 years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Health Records Technician (Direct Entry) 1 year
- Health Records Technician Course 3 years
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Abridgment) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma course) 3 years
- Public Health (Diploma) 2 years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Admission into Rivers State College of Health and Technology certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2017.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
Steps on How to Register for Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission
- Go to the College registration portal: rschst.schoolit.com.ng
- You will be required to select a Programme you want to apply for. Proceed to select any programme of your choice
- Enter your PIN and hit the Validate button.
- Then, you will be redirected to the application page where you will be required to complete your application online
- You should ensure that the information you provided are properly checked, before clicking on SUBMIT button; as they may not be able to make any corrections thereafter.
- On completion of the application form online, Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated automatically.
- Hence, you are to come along with the Identification slip you generated online the examination centre.
RSCHST Admission Form ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Successful and shortlisted candidates will be be required to take an entrance examination. The entrance exam date would be announced to all candidates. The exam is designed to evaluate candidates in order determine how ready they are for College level work.
STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMS
The Entrance Examination will last for 2 hours and shall consist of multiple choice questions, which shall be based on the following O\’ Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies and General Knowledge.
Applicants are to abide strictly by the bye-laws of the entrance examinations state below;
- All candidates are advised to conduct themselves in a proper and orderly manner during the examination.
- Candidates are reminded that the Examination Malpractice Act 2004 provides penalties for persons convicted of examination malpractice. Therefore any acts of examination malpractice should be avoided.
- Candidates stand to be automatically disqualified in the event of impersonation, disturbances at examination halls, failure to obey lawful orders of supervisors/invigilators, forgery of Identification Slip.
OFFER OF ADMISSION
Admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology will be given only if the applicant attain the acceptable cut-off mark in the entrance examinations. In addition to this, to possessing the required entry grades and other entry requirements spelt out by the respected school/programme to which admission is sought.
All candidates should note that admission to the College is highly competitive due to limited places. Therefore, it has become necessary for the College to adopt standards that are much more demanding than the minimum requirements.
RSCHST Admission Form APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology admission closing date is NOT YET SPECIFIED.