Crescent University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form, 2017/2018
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
- Interested applicants are required to obtain at least 5 credits which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved certificate examination equivalent subject.
- Only results with not more than 2 sittings will be considered and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Applicants who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are expected to apply for change of institution via JAMB. Click here to see procedures
- Applicants with awaiting results may apply.
- Applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the UTME
- Candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application Form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Interested applicants for the Crescent University Post-UTME are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score minimum of 180 marks.
Forms are only obtainable from the university after payment of N7,000.00 has been made by the applicant. NOTE: Bank draft MUST be addressed to Crescent University, Abeokuta.
The forms are obtainable at the following outlets:
Online – Visit our e-Portal Page
Bola Ajibola & Co.,
1 Murphy Atsepoyi Close,
Plot 4 Block U, Ramat Crescent Ogudu GRA,
Islamic Mission for Africa,
No 1-15 IMA Avenue,
Isale Apata off Moshood Abiola Way,
All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Completed application form with 12 passport photo and 3 photocopies of original credentials should be returned to the admissions office of crescent university, Abeokuta.
The candidate will then be invited for screening exercise after payment of N1,000.00 screening fee.
The candidates who succeed from the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, come for the verification of certificates and registration exercise when the school resume for 1st semester usually in September of every year.