Crown Agents Recruitment 2017, Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
Crown Agents Recruitment 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Humanitarian and Stabilisation Advisor
Location: Maiguguri, Borno
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (6months)
- Crown Agents is seeking to establish an operational base and representation in the North East (Maiduguri) so as to expand its activities in the country and position itself as a go-to service provider to support the humanitarian, recovery and reconstruction efforts in the three most affected States (Borno, Yobe and Adamawa).
- The consultancy will focus on conducting ongoing market analysis to assess and identify a list of opportunities and entry points to support the humanitarian, recovery and reconstruction efforts in the three most affected States (Borno, Yobe and Adamawa).
- The Consultant will be based in Maiduguri and report directly to the Nigeria Country Manager.
The Role and key Requirements
- Map Opportunities: with donor agencies, Government of Nigeria (Federal and State), to provide Humanitarian, Stabilisation and services (i.e. Logistic, fund management, monitoring and evaluation, programme management, security sector solutions) and likely donor trends and procurement directions for the period of 2017-2018.
- Nurture relationships with relevant organisations to seek and build potential long-term partnerships particularly with key Donors, State and local government bodies.
- Attend all relevant coordination sectoral meetings: UN relevant clusters, Government led meetings, donor’s and development partners meetings
- UMS Training Hub Recruitment for Paid Internship Programme 2017
- Marcel Group of Companies Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
Desirable Skills and Experience
- University degree in a related field is required (Economics, Public Finance, Public Sector Management).
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Fluency in Hausa or any of the local state languages in North-Eastern Nigeria is required.
- Minimum ten years’ experience with international donor programs is required.
- Prior experience with international-funded projects is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. is required.
- Ability to work under short deadlines and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters (clearly demonstrating their experience in the above criteria for consideration along with details of their availability and anticipated fee rate) to: email@example.com
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017.