EBSU Verification of O Level Certificates for Fresh Students
EBSU Verification of O Level Certificates | EBSU verification of O’Level certificates for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
This information goes to all the newly admitted students of the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, into various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the school authority has published the O’Level certificates verification procedure.
EBSU Verification of O’Level Certificates Procedure.
All first year students are hereby adviced to follow this SPECIAL steps outlined below, which will lead them on their certificate verification and registration of courses:
Step 1: Pay 300. 00 only (service charge) for each O’Level Certificate you are presenting for your admission through EBSU Microfinance Bank in CAS Campus.
Generate O’Level verification invoice according to the below process:
- Log On to the school portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net)
- Click on the link “O’Level Certificate Verification”
- Enter your Jamb reg. number
- Click on Submit
- Proceed to EBSU Microfinance Bank with the invoice generated
- Go to EBSU Microfinance bank and obtain Tpay Pin from the bank
Step 2: Present the following items to your Faculty Officer who would forward them to EBSU ICT Verification of your O’Level Certificate(s)
- A photocopy or photocopies of your O’Level certificate(s) to be verified
- Unscratched/Undisclosed Scratch Card(s) for each Certificate to be verified. If you are presenting WAEC and NECO etc, please buy and present relevant scratch card(s)
- Photocopies of your JAMB and Post UTME/PD results (as applicable)
- A photocopy of your admission letter.
Step 3: The Faculty Officer (FO) would display verified results on the Notice Board, for candidates’ attention.
Step 4: When you are cleard and you have paid your school fees, please proceed, with evidence of fees payment to obtain your Matriculation (student) Number from your Faculty Officer and register your courses.
NB: Please, note that no candidate is allowed to do certificate verification outside the EBSU ICT.