Edinburgh Napier MBA Scholarship in UK 2018 The Edinburgh Napier MBA scholarship programme is a globally recognized postgraduate qualification that will focus on developing skills and expertise to take to the next senior level without your organization or you could apply for more senior roles in other organizations.
Edinburgh Napier MBA Scholarship
It is a flexible course that is delivered online and allows for immediate transfer of skills and knowledge to the workplace. MBA graduates are highly sought after as their learning can be easily transferred to financial benefits and savings for the company. Stafford institution has always been led and managed by academics. Stafford proud to work with only top UK Universities and that explains the superior satisfaction and completion rates achieved by students on the courses we support.
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Master of Business Administration (Postgraduate).
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Banking, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Management, HR, Information Systems Strategy and Governance, Leadership & Innovation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales, Project Management, and Tourism & Hospitality.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $1,000.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The first 20 paid and registered applicants The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years’ work experience order to be eligible for this programme. Applicants may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have TOEFL/IELTS]
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply
Complete application with CV and personal statement