EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2017/18 Is Out, The Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School of Nursing hereby invites prospective candidates to their ongoing admission for 2017/2018 Academic session.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017
How To Apply
- Pay the sum of N10,550.00 only into the United Bank for Africa (UBA); Account No.: 1003306243; Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out and submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school and visit the school e-portal at www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button and input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue.
Entrance Examination Date for EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
Entrance examination is scheduled to holds on 26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m.
Admission Application Closing Date
Application closes on 25th August, 2017.
Team LSG Wish you best of luck..