Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – portal.fedfire.gov.ng
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Federal Fire Service 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Federal Fire Service Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i applyfor federal fire service recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can i obtain the 2017 federal fire service form?
- Is the federal fire service 2017 recruitment form out?
- When will federal fire service recruitment start?
- I need federal fire service updates, etc.
- Is federal fire service recruitment real for 2017 etc.
- Federal fire service application deadline 2017/2018.
Rumors has been spread that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017/2018 is out and ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Federal Fire Service recruitment form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The Federal Fire Service is the nation’s largest fire and rescue service, working 24 hours a day to keep the it safe from fires and responding to emergencies. The current structure of the Fire Service in Nigeria is based upon the legislation of the Fire Services Act of 1981.
The Fire Services in Nigeria are managed at local authority level, with the Department of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and policy-making role. The Fire Services are operated by 37 Fire Authorities, which are managed by State Councils, and Town Councils around the states.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – portal.fedfire.gov.ng.
They help to reduce the outbreak of fire and related emergencies to a minimum level through Training, Policy and regulation, Public Enlightenment, Research and Capacity Building. Also ensuring the safety of lives, property and environment through adequate preparedness.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Fire Service Recruitment2017Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official federal fire service website:
https://portal.fedfire.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Fire Servicerecruitment 2017 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Fire Service employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded onlinewhere required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Now
Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Thank you for reading Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – portal.fedfire.gov.ng please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.