Federal Polytechnic Bida hereby invites applicants into their HND admission programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
Read Also: UNIUYO Admission Form for Basic Studies 2017/2018 Is Out and On Sale
Department of Chemical Sciences
Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
Department of Physics
Department of Statistics
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
Department of Marketing
Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Department of Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology
Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA ADMISSION ENTRY QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma Programmes for specified field are:
- The National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All Graduands (Except that of Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida to ease consideration of their admission requests.
- Graduands of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida must present original statement of result at the point of screening.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- The Polytechnic also runs Two (2) year full National Diploma (ND) in all the above listed programmes including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology.
- Interested applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects.
- Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off mark shall be considered for admission.
- Entry requirements for ND Programme include a minimum of Five (5) CREDIT passes of SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Interested and eligible applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be deactivate.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is fedpolybida.edu.ng. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2017.
The Print link is deactivated when you have not made successful payment in the portal.