Full Tuition Fee International Scholarship in Malaysia 2018 Applications are currently ongoing for a Tuition fee Scholarship for international Students in Malaysia 2018. The Asia Pacific University of technology & Innovation provides partial scholarships for worldwide students to enroll in the university.
Full Tuition Fee International Scholarship
The Scholarship is designed for Students with good academic record, financial hardship, involvement in social work, and references.
Asia Pacific University of technology & Innovation
Type of Scholarships
- You will be judged base on academic success, financial need, community involvement, and sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
- Scholarships will be covered for only course fees.
- Other fees including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- You need to have at least 3.00 of GPA to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Candidates cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
What Do You Need to Submit?
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
To apply for scholarships, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
|Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Application Deadline: November 15, 2017