Fully Funded Scholarships in China for Non-Chinese Students at UESTC, 2018 | Check Details Below.
Deadline: March 31, 2018
The University Scholarship for New Students at UESTC is now available on offer for graduate applicants. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
UESTC is a national key multidisciplinary university specialized in electronic engineering and information science and technology with a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management and liberal arts. It has enjoyed high reputation both at home and abroad.
Normally, we require all applicants to complete the TOEFL or IELTS to apply for English-instructed programs or HSK to apply for Chinese-instructed programs.
Fully Funded Scholarships in China for Non-Chinese Students
- Course Level: Scholarships are available only available for graduate applicants.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university. This scholarship program is not available for applicants who apply for Management Science and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Scholarship Award: Only available for graduate applicants.
- First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
- Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
- Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants).
- Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on-campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
English Language Requirements: Normally, we require all applicants to complete the TOEFL or IELTS to apply for English-instructed programs or HSK to apply for Chinese-instructed programs. The minimum score or cut-off is 80 by TOFEL or 5.5 by IELTS; 210 by HSK 4 for Bachelor or 210 by HSK6 for Master or PhD. We regard to test results as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully among many other factors.
How to Apply: Please prepare the following documents while applying in the online application system.
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and address)
- Notarized Certificates or Letter of Attestation from Your University
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of the Language Proficiency
- Two Academic Recommendation Letter (Graduate students only)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Not in China) or VISA Page (In China)
- CV or Personal Statement (Your CV must be up to date, covering all your experiences, including education and employment experience)
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (Graduate students only)
- Acceptance Letter (Graduate students only, preferred)
- Financial Statement (Self-sponsored only)
- CSC Application Form Downloaded after Applying in the CSC Website (CSC applicants only)
- Articles or Papers Written or Published (Graduate students only)
- Others kinds of certificates
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.