FUPRE School Of Foundation Studies Admission Form 2017/18Is Out
The International Degree Foundation is an alternative route for students to study part of their international degree year in our University and later continue their studies overseas (1 3 and 2 2). The programme is designed as an independent academic program under the University Continuing Education Centre.
Students will undertake their 100 to 200 level of studies in our University and be eligible for transfer to 2nd or 3rd year of studies at reputable for universities in different countries such as in the united kingdom, United State, South America, Cyprus, Turkey, Poland, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Vietnam, Ghana, Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Kenya and some other African countries, with up to 50% scholarship.
The programme is unique as applicants are offered their desired course of study as long as the minimum entry requirements of 5 credits are met. It also gives unique privilege to parents to spend less compared to if student will have to start his/her degree in foreign Universities.
Admission Requirements for FUPRE School of Foundation Studies
Interested applicants for the Federal University of Petroleum Resource School of Foundation Studies Admission are required to attain the following requirements;
- Must have Five (5) credits in include English Language, Mathematics with 3 other relevant subjects at no more than 2 sittings.
- No UTME or JAMB as applicant is expected to continue studies at foreign Universities where the final degree certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the remaining academic sessions.
- Combined WAEC and NECO results are accepted with 5 credits.
- Applicant should not be more than 26 years old. Hostel facilities are available on campus.
Read Also: ACEONDO PDE Admission List – 2016/17 [1st & 2nd Batch]
Programme General Benefits, Terms and Conditions
- Accredited, high reputable and affordable foreign partner Universities (e.g. Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Northern Sudan, Benin, Schengen countries/ Europe, China, Malaysia, Dubai (UAE), Vietnam, Philippines, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, India, Mongolia, Cyprus, Dublin (Ireland), UK, USA, Canada, South America (Caribbean), etc.
- Applicant does not require UTME, JAMB or Post-UTME for enrollment.
- Applicant progress to 200 or 300 level is certain upon successful completion of IDF in Nigeria.
- Applicant will select desired University and course of study. Nothing will change it.
- Entry Requirement is five (5) credits including English and Mathematics. Pass in Mathematics is acceptable for Law. No need for English Literature for Law. NECO/WAEC/GCE/NABTEB is acceptable at no more than 2 sittings. NECO and WAEC or GCE can be combined. However, applicant should not be more than 26 years old.
- IDF result can be used anytime; it does not get expired.
- Opportunity for Scholarship of up to 50% tuition fees (note, scholarship covers tuition fees only).
- There is no academic interruption while studying IDF.
- There is no admission quota system
- Upon successful completion of IDF in Nigeria, admission and transfer to foreign partner Universities is free (i.e. there is no Admission Processing fee charges).
Read Also: NWU graduating students on collection of their degree statement of result
How To Apply for FUPRE School of Foundation Studies
Interested and suitable applicants can apply online at www.degreefoundation.com
Visit the School of Foundation Studies, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun to pick an Application Form
Applicants are responsible for the payment if Visa fees and Flight ticket.
Thank you for reading FUPRE School Of Foundation Studies Admission Form 2017/18Is Out please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.