FUTO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration
IMPORTANT! Currently, FUTO Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
FUTO Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Owerri their first choice of institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise. Direct Entry Candidates are also invited to the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00)
Note: All courses are of five years duration except for Architecture, which is for six years.
FUTO Admission Screening/Post UTME Application Guide
[Not yet Updated]
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
- EnteryourJAMB RegistrationNumber.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
FUTO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration Guide and Requirement.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
For support, contact:
Thank you for reading FUTO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.