George Daphney Human Resource Services Recruitment 2017 George Daphney Human Resource (GDHR) Services, as a division of George Daphney Limited, is an international corporate solutions provider with a focus on Human Resource and support services.
George Daphney Human Resource Services Recruitment 2017
We provide quality strategic and innovative HR and workforce solutions to both people and organizations throughout Europe, Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
- We are currently seeking a Front Desk Representative who will act as the first point of contact for all visitors and guests.
- As the first point of contact, the candidate is to make all visitors and guest feel welcomed from the moment the set foot on the premises until the moment they leave.
- The ideal candidate will be polite, professional and able to multitask effectively as other administrative duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service for clients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to the requirements of the organization
- To maintain a professional work environment and provide administrative support to various units including management.
- Provide accurate information to inquiries from visitors and guests.
- Take and relay messages accurately to whom it concerns.
- Maintain reception and waiting areas as front desk area in a manner that is organized and neat.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, welfare, social media management etc.)
- To register names and contact details of all visitors and guests.
- Perform day to -day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, data entry and other miscellaneous communications.
- Performs other duties as may be required
Education, Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Diploma from a reputable institution. Preferably in Communication.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- 1-2 years working experience in a related field
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2017.