Harvard University MBA Scholarship Fully-funded for International Students, 2017/2018
Deadline: May 31, 2017.
Location: Harvard University, USA.
The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2017. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Eligibility For Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Visit the Official Scholarship Link for more details.
Thank you for reading Harvard University MBA Scholarship Fully-funded for International Students please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.