Jamb Change of Course,Institution Form 2017 – jamb.org.ng
Have you ever mistakenly selected the incorrect Course,institution? if yes, then this article will serve you proper. here on this manual, I’ll be showing you how to change your JAMB course,Institution and additionally how to Gain admission with it.
Many UTME candidates make this mistake of chosing wrong course,institution as a result of rushing towards registration. Luckily for you! the is an opportunity set by JAMB for that. “JAMB Change of Course/Institution is available and can help you correct your mistakes and bring you back to your dream course/Institution. The process is very simple, you can find it below by following the guide.
JAMB Change of Course,Institution Form
Jamb Change of Course/Institution platform is basically design by JAMB for correction of student/applicant mistakes such as; course of study, Institution, State of Origin and many more. You can actually take advantage of it and gain admission.
Let see how it goes,
For instance, you want to study Medicine, Engineering or Law, in institutions like UNN, UI, UNILAG etc. and your JAMB Score is below 250. The true fact is that you can never gain admission to such courses in those universities, because your JAMB score is very low and the course of study you aspiring for is competitive. Therefore, probability of getting admission is very lean.
At that juncture, the only way out to gain admission that same year with such JAMB Score is JAMB Change of Course/Institution. Now, the big question is ‘How are you going to do that’? – Fill the JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form by visiting JAMB Portal – jamb.org.ng; change your course to less competitive courses within the same scope if you are in science or art.
You can go with the same institution or change the institution to other easy to get institution or State University Like Akwa Ibom State University. Once this is done a new Admission letter is required to be printed out after processing.
JAMB Change Of Course,Institution Form
The fix price for JAMB Change of Course/Institution is ₦10,000. (Ten Thousand Naira only)
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Guidelines
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign-up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If approved, your details will be changed as requested.
If you need us to help you with more information at the right time about Jamb Change of Course/Institution Form 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Thank you for reading Jamb Change of Course,Institution Form 2017 – jamb.org.ng please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.