Below is the comprehensive way to carry out the JAMB Change of Data efficiently;
- Visit http://jamb.org.ng/correction.htm
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “REGISTRATION”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- On the Drop-down Menu Select “UTME DATA CORRECTION”Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed Visit the nearest JAMB Office or Accredited CBT Centers for further help
From July 3rd, 2017 You can Proceed to the nearest JAMB Offices Nationwide For the above service!!!JAMB OFFICES ONLY!!! NATIONWIDE!!
Thank you for reading JAMB Correction Of Data & Payment Procedureplease share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.