KUST Wudil Postgraduate Admission Form
This is to inform all prospective applicants that the sale of admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session in the school of postgraduate studies which commenced on wednesday, 5th April, till monday 5th june, 2017, in the following programmes.
KUST Wudil Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply
Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology.
- M.Sc. Crop Production
- M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
- M.Sc. Animal Science
Faculty of science and Science Education
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Chemistry
Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Architecture
Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
- M.Sc Mathematics
- PGD Geographical Information System
- Applicants into M.Sc. programme must possess relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours from a recognized University.
- Applicants into PGD programme must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or HND in a relevant course with not less than Upper Credit from recognized Institutions.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
- The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
- The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
KUST Wudil Postgraduate Admission Form MODE OF STUDY
The M.Sc and PGD programme are on a full-time basis
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all relevant documents and should be addressed and returned to:
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.
Thank you for reading KUST Wudil Postgraduate Admission Form Is On Sale 2017/18 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.