- Location(s): Nigeria
- Specialization: • Engineering/ Technical
- Industry: • Oil and Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: 24 April, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
CA Global – Our client is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their team in West Africa. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager (SX / EW / Process Plant / Copper / Production)
- Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a background in processing plants used in a copper mining environment?
- This could be the opportunity for you!
- Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead the production maintenance team at their mining site in West Africa.
- The main function of this role is to manager all maintenance activities within the processing / production section including crushing, washing, heap and tank leach, solvent extraction, electrowinning and concentrator plants.
- Ensure optimal plant performance through efficient maintenance management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Implement training programs for initial training and progression training of maintenance team.
- Implementation and improvement of maintenance and safety standards and practices.
- Ensure spare parts and resource availability.
- Developing planning and scheduling procedures.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Mechanical Trade Test, Diploma or Degree.
- 8 years’ experience in maintenance management for fixed plant within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in copper mining environments including crushing, washing, heap and tank leach, SX, EW and concentrator plants.
- CMMS experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should