Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), an international fitness nonprofit organisation, uses established tactics advanced over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and groups in growing countries build more potent health structures for greater health effect. We paintings to shop lives with the aid of remaining the
hole between information and action in public Health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Job ID: 13-9568
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Dept/Unit: GEN (General)
Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: Operations Manager
- The Operations Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of logistic provided by the Country Office Management Unit (COMU) by providing clerical support.
- She or he works with the Operations Manager to make hotel and airline arrangements, provide assistance to staff in need of visas, assist Expats and TCN in obtaining Nigerian resident visas, coordinate the arrangement of materials and equipment as specified in the activity profiles and provide assistance to assure shipments to the projects clear customs in a timely manner
Specific Responsibilities for Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Arrange hotel for Nigerian staff, participants, consultants who are coming to Abuja for assignments
- Arrange hotel for TDY staff coming to assist Nigeria teams
- Assist staff in obtaining visas for international travel
- Assist in organizing for the dispatch of goods and equipment whenever required and ensure that packing list, waybills and export documentations where necessary are prepared and ensure that shipping details are communicated in writing promptly to the receiver
- Calendar management, ensuring conference rooms are booked and Meeting/conference/activity logistics and making sure to update the records regularly
- Arrange spaces for new employees making sure the availability of desks, chairs etc. are ready for them to use on the start day
- Assist in making international and local travel arrangements
- Arrange for telephones and internet modems for TDY and new staff, as the case may be
- Provide assistance and follow up to Expats and TCNs on obtaining Nigerian resident VISAS
- Coordinate the approved Activity Profiles making sure that materials, equipment, etc required for the activity are organized and ready for the activity
- Coordinate catering services for official functions within and outside the office location
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Verbal and written language skills in English required
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to learn complex program procedures
- Good typing skills.
- Good memo composition and editing skills.
- Able to work independently by managing priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Takes initiative and can start/complete tasks with basic direction
- Excellent Computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point 2007 and knowledge of Photoshop. Learn and become proficient in the firm’s management system (Applied) and other carrier software or websites, as needed
- Ability to Multi task and organize ongoing projects, looking for ways to become more efficient in completing tasks
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of commonly used application software
- Familiar with internet search engines and able to undertake background search on well-defined tasks
- Consistently looks for ways to help support
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Strong office and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants
How to Apply for Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2017.
Thank you for reading Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2017 Apply Now please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.