MasterCard Scholarship At University Of Edinburgh, UK – 2018
The University of Edinburgh in partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering African students with full scholarships over the next seven years.
This scholarship provides young people who have demonstrated academic talent with access to quality education. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
The following courses are available for the masters scholarship:
– MSc Africa and International Development
– MSc Education
– MSc Environment and Development
– MSc Global Health and Public Policy
– LLM Human Rights
– MSc Product Design
– MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
For the undergraduate scholarship program, all courses are available.
– Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
– Applicants must be AFRICANS.
– Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
Interested applicants are required to click here to commence application processes.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 30th November 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website
Thank you for reading MasterCard Scholarship At University Of Edinburgh, UK – 2018 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.