Monash Business School International Undergraduate Scholarship 2017 The Monash Business School is pleased to invite applications from Chinese Students for an International Scholarship to reward outstanding academic achievement.
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree in Business at a Monash Campus in Australia. The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between Australia and China.
Monash Business School International Undergraduate Scholarship
Monash University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
These scholarships will cover $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Number of Scholarships
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Intending to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree at Monash (Bachelor)
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification)
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
Chinese applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have at least two units (to a minimum 12 points) of higher education study as part of an award or non-award course, of which at least one unit is an English rich unit.
How to Apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred
Application Deadline: students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.