NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA 69th RC Shortlisted Candidates for AFSB Interview
Names of shortlisted candidates to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2017/2018 69th Regular Course will be made available on this page.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria. Duration of training in the academy is 5 years,which include 4 years of academic studies and 1 years of complete military training.The NDA is viewed as one of the best military academy in west Africa and the African continent.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 – NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2017/2018
- The candidates whose names will appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination. They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
a.) NDA list Batch 1. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA).
- Cross River
b.) NDA list Batch 2. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 18th June 2016).
- Akwa Ibom
Course] is still ongoing – Register Now!.
- Candidates who fail to reportfor Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premiseswill be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises. One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT will be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only. Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.
- Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMBUTME Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth
- Letterof Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
- Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of
- Four recent coloured passport
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance
- Transport money to and from
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates for the AFSB Interview
To ascertain if the NDA Shortlisted candidates 2017 has officially been released, reach out to the official NDA Application portal: http://nda.edu.ng/ OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) shortlisted list for 69th RC interview is out.
Thank you for reading NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA 69th RC Shortlisted Candidates for AFSB Interview please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.