NECO 2017 June/July [SSCE] Results Has Been Released
The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the 2017/2018 SSCE JUNE/JULY Examination Results of all candidates who took the exams.
Important Info: The release of the 2017 June/July exam results have not been officially announced by the NECO board but the result checking portal is showing the year 2017 which means 2017 candidates can check their results, however, you can confirm checking your result then let us know if you have seen your result. thank you
HOW TO CHECK NECO 2017/2018 RESULTS ONLINE:
Now here\’s how to access your results for the NECO 2017 JUNE/JULY Exams.
First you will need to obtain the NECO result checking scratch cards which is available in all NECO offices Nationwide.
With your scratch card in hand,
1. Visit the NECO Exam result checking Portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
2. Select Examination Type (i.e June/July)
3. Select year of examination (i.e. 2017)
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Then Click on “Check My Result” button. Your NECO May/June 2016 result will then appear on your Computer screen.
Read: NLNG Scholarship Award for 1st year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities is out
If you have any issues with the procedures above, simply post them in the comment box below this page to have them sorted out.
If You Are Having Issues Please Comment Below; We Will help you out.
(This page will be updated once the official release of the results is announce by NECO)
Thank you for reading NECO 2017 June/July [SSCE] Results Has Been Released please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.