Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, UK
Applications are hereby invited from Nigeria domiciled college students applying for access to an undergraduate programme at the university beginning September 2017 at the university of Birmingham.
The award of four scholarships worth £5,000 for Nigerian domiciled students towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Bridge House Counseling, SI-UK (Study In-UK), and UKEAS.
Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2017/2018 academic year.
Any UndergraduateSubject area
Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social SciencesNationality
Type of Award
Interested applicants are strictly to note the below criteria before applying;
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Nigerian national or domiciled/ resident.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Bridge House Counselling, SI-UK (‘Study In-UK’), and UKEAS.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and select Birmingham as their firm choice by the scholarship application deadline and be in contact with one of our local representatives listed above by this scholarship deadline of 31 May 2017.
Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships How To Apply
- Applicants for the scholarship will need to have accepted an offer from Birmingham, have selected Birmingham as their firm choice, and be in contact with one of our local representatives listed above by the scholarship deadline of 31 May 2017. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit. No interview will be required.
- Decisions will be announced in mid-July and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrollment in September 2017.
For further information please contact local representatives:
Bridge House Counseling
1/3, Olagunsoye Oyinlola Street, 2nd Avenue Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel: 234 1 8728297
2nd Floor, 84 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: 234-1-212 0530
See website for all offices: www.studyin-uk.ng
Contact: John Ojeogwu
Mobile: 234 (0)815 8868 617
Address: UKEAS Nigeria, 76 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships Deadline for applying
Thank you for reading Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, UK please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.