Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for NAOC Graduate Recruitment Online
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Nigerian Agip Oil Company 2017 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC, company based in Lagos, is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria. NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC is operating Oil Mining Leases (OML).
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Agip Oil Company form?
- Is the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Agip Oil Company Latest Updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Real for 2017.
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company Application Deadline 2017/2018.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017/2018 is ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Agip professionals in no short time. At Agip, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original and breathtaking ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Agip matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Agip position.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Agip Oil Company website:
www.nigeria-oil-gas.com/nigerian_agip_oil_company_-_naoc-124-1-2-art.html or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment form is out.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position.
Thank you for reading Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for NAOC Graduate Recruitment Online please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.