Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates is now out and can be check online via www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment on the Nigerian Navy Website.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment list using the procedure provided below:
How to Check if Shortlisted for Navy Pre-screening 2017
List of shortlisted candidate for batch 27 Nigerian navy recruitment exercise is now out. Clink on the link below to view the list.
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on List of Candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test and check if you are shortlisted
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time
Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Immigration Service Pre-Screening Examination.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Nigerian Navy Important Update
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificate/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Read: Nigeria NAVY 2017 Recruitment Application Form…Apply now.
Searches Related to NN Shortlisted Candidate
- List of successful candidate for Nigerian Navy 2017/2018
- List of successful candidates for the zonal screening exercise.
- Nigerian Navy successful candidate 2017/2017
- NN shortlist 2017/2018
- Nigerian Navy website
- Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017/2018
- 2017/18 Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates for pre screening
- Nigerian Navy batch A and batch B list
Thank you for reading Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates – www.joinnigeriannavy.com please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.