This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy has published the list of successful candidates after the Interview exercise for the Direct Short Service Course 24.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 24 Final Shortlisted Candidates – 2016/17
Candidates who fail to report by 12pm on Sunday 9 July 2017 stand disqualified.
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the College. Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training. Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Thank you for reading Nigerian Navy DSSC 24 Final Shortlisted Candidates – 2016/17 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.