Nigerian Navy Recruitment Salary Structure | How Nigerian Navy Pays Naval Officers
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Salary Structure – In this post we are going to give you full details in the current recruitment salary structure of the Nigerian Navy.
Nigerian Navy Rank [from highest level to the lowest]
RANKS FOR NON-COMMISSIONED NAVY OFFICER
- – Warrant Chief Petty Officer;
- – Chief Petty Officer;
- – Petty Officer;
- – Leading Rating;
- – Able Rating; – Ordinary Rating;
- – Nigerian Navy Naval Officers Salary Scale
RANKS FOR COMMISSIONED NAVY OFFICER
- – Admiral of the Fleet;
- – Admiral;
- – Vice-Admiral;
- – Commodore;
- – Captain;
- – Commander;
- – Lieutenant Commander;
- – Lieutenant;
- – Sub-Lieutenant;
- – Acting Sub-Lieutenant;
- – Mid-Shipman.
Nigerian Navy Naval Officers Salary Scale
The Nigerian Navy officer salary is based on a different scale from other branches of the Nigeria Armed Forces.
Commander – ₦3,380,086
Captain – N3,715,859
Commodore – ₦7,385,856
Real-Admiral – ₦12,038,945
Vice Admiral – ₦13,363,229
Admiral in the Nigerian Navy – N16,303,140.
Searches Related to Nigerian Navy Recruitment Salary
- Nigeria navy salary 2017
- How much does a Nigerian navy officer earn monthly
- How much a vice admiral earns monthly
- Nigerian navy highest salary.
- Nigerianarmy ranks and salary
- Nigeriannaval ranks lowest to highest
- Nigerian navy sub lieutenant salary
- Nigerian navy monthly salary structure
Thank you for reading Nigerian Navy Recruitment Salary Structure | How Nigerian Navy Pays Naval Officers please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.