Nigeria LNG Limited invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential graduates and professional with competitive advantage.
NLNG OVERSEAS POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
NLNG POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from Select UK institutions as in thee-Application online form to study any of the following discipli nes: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
- Possess a minimum of second class [upper division] in a relevant field of study
- Have completed NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification document from their LGA
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2017
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
HOW TO APPLY FOR NLNG POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP.
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- Frist degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from select UK Institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Entry closes May 12th, 2017.
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test. Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award